Candice Olson Favorite Design Challenges
Candice Olson Favorite Design Challenges focuses on the tricky situations that Candice expertly handles for her clients—the same challenges that many homeowners face. From working around architectural limitations like sloped ceilings or a lack of wall space, merging styles to ensure that a room's decor pleases all of a home's occupants, to accommodating the changes that come about when a family grows or shrinks, this book highlights those ingenious solutions that make Candice's designs both beautiful and functional.
Featuring 24 of Candice's stunning room makeovers—described in her approachable and authoritative voice—Candice Olson Favorite Design Challenges provides gorgeous sketches and design boards that show you how each design took shape, while more than 200 before-and-after photos offer a wealth of visual inspiration.
- Includes Candice's tips and insight into what makes each space work
- Candice shares how she overcame the predominant challenge in each case
- Provides invaluable guidance on planning your own room redos
Redecorating—or even just dreaming about decorating—can transform one's outlook on life, and Candice Olson Favorite Design Challenges is just what you need to dream, plan, and execute up a redo in your own home.
226 pages; ISBN 9781118553725
, or download in
Title: Candice Olson Favorite Design Challenges
Author: Candice Olson
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up 2014 US$ 9.99 192 pages
Unclutter Your Life in One Week 2009 US$ 13.99 256 pages
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture > Special classes of buildings > Classed by use > Domestic architecture. Houses. Dwellings
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > Special classes of buildings > Classed by use > Domestic architecture. Houses. Dwellings
- Academic > Economics
- Architecture > Interior Design
- House & Home > Decorating