The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Prop Building Guidebook
For Theatre, Film, and TV
Theatre and film frequently require replicas of three-dimensional objects built for actors to use. This book lays the groundwork for an artisan to determine what materials and techniques to use to build these props. Walking the reader through the various tools and techniques used in historical and contemporary prop-making, the author present a process for deciding the materials and methods to build any prop.
256 pages; ISBN 9781136085734
, or download in or
A Raisin in the Sun 2011 US$ 6.99 186 pages
Angels in America, Part One: Millennium Approaches 1993 US$ 12.95 136 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > The stage and accessories > Special topics A-Z
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Media > Film-making
- Media > Television
- Performing Arts > Film
- Performing Arts > Theater
- Performing Arts > Television