The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Post-Kyoto Climate Governance: Confronting the Politics of Scale, Ideology and Knowledge
Confronting the Politics of Scale, Ideology and Knowledge
This book critically assesses a broad range of policy mechanisms that are being negotiated for a post Kyoto (post-2012) climate governance regime at international, national and local levels, across both public and private sectors. The author's interdisciplinary angle represents a vastly different approach to existing books on the topic of post-Kyoto climate policy.
224 pages; ISBN 9781135078270
, or download in or
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental policy > Environmental policy, general
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Periodicals and societies
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Environmental policy
- Academic > Geography > Environmental sciences > Environmental policy
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Societies, etc
- Science > Environmental Science
- Business > Sustainable Development
- Business > Environmental Economics