The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The University and the City
Universities are being seen as key urban institutions by researchers and policy makers around the world. They are global players with significant local direct and indirect impacts – on employment, the built environment, business innovation and the wider society. The University and the City explores these impacts and in the process seeks to expose the extent to which universities are just in the city, or part of the city and actively contributing to its development.
232 pages; ISBN 9781135082758
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Social aspects of education > Economic aspects of education
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Business > Urban & Regional
- Business > Economics
- Business > Industries