The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
An influential critic, commentator, and journalist, New England-based writer Fanny Fern (born Sara Willis) ascended to the very highest levels of literary acclaim in the late nineteenth century, even at one time commanding the title of the best-paid woman writer in the United States. The collection Ginger-Snaps brings together many of Fern's most beloved columns and essays.
, or download in or
More from this author
Steal Like an Artist 2012 US$ 10.95 160 pages
Paracord Fusion Ties - Volume 1 2012 US$ 9.95 152 pages
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Literary history > Biography
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Theory. Philosophy. Esthetics
- Literary Collections > Essays
- Crafts & Hobbies