NOOK HD: The Missing Manual
You can do many things with NOOK HD right out of the box, but if you really want to get the most from your HD or HD+ tablet, start with this book. With clear instructions, full-color illustrations, and savvy advice from technology expert Preston Gralla, you’ll learn how to use email and the Web, watch movies and shows, play games, listen to music, and enjoy your personal ebook library.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Relax with a book. Load your NOOK library with ebooks, comics, and interactive books for kids.
- Play with apps. Enjoy the games and apps everyone’s talking about.
- Go online. Browse the Web and check your email with built-in WiFi.
- Be social. Share books and recommendations with your NOOK Friends, and Facebook and Twitter contacts.
- Take in a show. Watch movies and TV series, and listen to your favorite music anywhere.
- Read all about it. Subscribe to a variety of magazines and newspapers.
496 pages; ISBN 9781449362775
, or download in or
Title: NOOK HD: The Missing Manual
Author: Preston Gralla
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages