The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Building and Managing a Cloud Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
Master Cloud Computing with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
Gain organizational agility, foster innovation, and lower TCO by adopting a service-oriented, cloud-based IT solution. Building and Managing a Cloud Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c thoroughly explains how to architect, configure, and manage components of a public or private cloud lifecycle. Discover how to choose the right architecture, deploy applications, govern self-service provisioning, monitor users, and implement security. This Oracle Press guide features best practices and case studies from the authors’ experiences as Oracle product managers.
- Plan and deploy a flexible cloud infrastructure
- Configure Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Self Service Portal
- Bundle applications using Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder
- Set up, manage, and monitor IaaS, PaaS, and DBaaS
- Meter usage and establish chargeback policies
- Work with large-scale clouds and enforce compliance
- Manage cloud service levels
- Diagnose and repair bottlenecks and faults
304 pages; ISBN 9780071763219
, or download in or