McGraw-Hill's ASVAB, 3rd Edition
Strategies + 4 Practice Tests
We're ready to help you score your best on the ASVAB!
McGraw-Hill Education delivers the complete guide for recruits for all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Packed with all the latest information about military enlistment, McGraw-Hill's ASVAB includes four full-length sample tests with strategies for answering every question type. Dr. Janet E. Wall, a former key member of the U.S. government's ASVAB team, is uniquely qualified to guide you through every step of the military entrance process. You'll learn tips for scoring high on all of the ASVAB subtests, and you'll find out about the rewarding jobs available to you in today's armed forces. If you're looking to launch an exciting military career, this all-in-one resource is the guide for you.
- The latest information provided by the Department of Defense and the military
- 4 full-length sample tests with complete explanations for every question
- In-depth review of all test subjects, from algebra to shop tools
- Proven strategies for the ASVAB subtests that determine if you are eligible for enlistment and job training programs
- Actual ASVAB test directions, answer sheets, and score reports
- Answers to your questions about military entrance
Title: McGraw-Hill's ASVAB, 3rd Edition
Author: Dr. Janet Wall
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
The Craft of Research, Third Edition 2009 US$ 17.00 337 pages
The New York Times Manual of Style and Usage, 5th Edition 2015 US$ 12.99