The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Colloquial Hindi 2e
This new and extensively revised edition of Colloquial Hindi is easy to use and completely up to date. Specially written by experienced teachers for self-study or class use, the course offers you a step-by-step approach to written and spoken Hindi. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Colloquial Hindi is:
- interactive: with lots of new exercises for regular practice
- clear: including concise grammar notes
- practical: with useful vocabulary and simplified pronunciation guide
- complete: including answer key and reference section.
By the end of this rewarding course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Hindi in a broad range of everyday situations. Audio material is also available to complement the course. Recorded by native speakers, this will help develop your pronunciation, listening and speaking skills.
, or download in or
More Juvenile Nonfiction
Who Was Neil Armstrong? 2008 US$ 4.99 112 pages
The Omnivore's Dilemma for Kids 2009 US$ 9.99 352 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Indo-Iranian philology and literature > Indo-Aryan languages > Modern Indo-Aryan languages > Particular languages and dialects > Hindi, Urdu, Hindustani languages and literatures
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Indo-Iranian philology and literature > General
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Foreign Language Study