Easy Office 2013
This year, millions of beginner-to-intermediate-level users will be searching for the easiest possible way to master Office 2013's new features. If you're one of them, Easy Office 2013 will give you exactly what you're looking for.
This full-color, utterly simple, step-by-step tutorial is carefully crafted to provide instant access to the 100+ tasks you'll find most useful and valuable. Like all Easy series books, it teaches visually: you're never forced to work through lengthy text explanations. Its large typeface makes it even more accessible to all readers - especially senior readers whose needs are disregarded by most computer books.
Written by two of the world's most experienced authors of Microsoft Office books for beginners, Easy Office 2013 presents the easiest, fastest, most direct procedures for getting the results you're looking for.
* Get super productive with Office 2013’s powerful new tools
* Create, edit, and read Office files on the Web and mobile devices
* Craft high-impact documents with powerful visuals
* Prepare and analyze data visually with Excel charts and PivotTables
* Make winning presentations with PowerPoint’s new tools; even add audio and video
* Work with others to review and refine your documents
* Use Outlook to take control of your messages, schedules, and tasks
* Take notes anywhere with OneNote: never forget a great idea again!
* Publish Office content straight to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
* And more
360 pages; ISBN 9780133381238
, or download in or
Title: Easy Office 2013
Author: Patrice-Anne Rutledge; Sherry Kinkoph Gunter
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages