G - J
This supplement to the Deutsches Theater-Lexikon amplifies and extends Volumes I-IV (A-T, appeared between 1953 and 1998). Articles have been re-edited with an emphasis on the 20th century, and personalities of German-language theater who were not previously included have been newly added.
The lexicon contains bio-bibliographic information about playwrights, composers, theatrical directors, producers, actors, singers, set and costume designers.
432 pages; ISBN 9783110287585
, or download in
Title: G - J
Author: Wilhelm Kosch; Ingrid Bigler-Marschall
More Literary Criticism
Critique of the Power of Judgment 2000 US$ 36.00 477 pages
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 7.99 314 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Collections > Dictionaries
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Literary Criticism > European > German
- Literary Criticism > Drama