The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Whole-Body Approach to Osteoporosis
How to Improve Bone Strength and Reduce Your Fracture Risk
No pill will cure you of osteoporosis. While medication can sometimes help, it won't fully address the underlying causes of your osteoporosis or osteopenia. To restore bone health, you'll need a targeted program combining the best bone-building strategies from traditional and holistic medicine. The Whole-Body Approach to Osteoporosis distills these complex strategies into a whole-body plan you can begin today to dramatically improve your bone strength and overall vitality.
This comprehensive guide includes information on:
- What to eat for stronger bones
- Choosing bone-building supplements and osteoporosis medications
- Foods and medications that may be contributing to bone loss
- Signs and symptoms that can help you monitor your bone health
- How lab tests can help you personalize your plan