Medicine Management Skills for Nurses
Anxious about managing medicines? Worried you’ll make a mistake? This handy book is an essential guide for all nursing students, enabling you to understand the theory and practice of drug administration and facilitate your confidence and competence.
This essential guide explores the theory and practice of drug administration briefly and coherently, with ‘test your knowledge’ exercises and questions throughout to assess your learning. It also includes ‘words of wisdom’- tips from real life students from their own experiences. Ideal for carrying to clinical placements, Medicine Management Skills for Nurses is an essential guide to drugs and medicine administration.
Special features:- Pocket sized for portability
- Clear, straightforward, and jargon-free
- Takes away the fear of drugs and medicines management, making it approachable, easy and fun
- Features tips and advice from real life nursing students
- Ties in with the NMC standards for pre-registration education and the Essential Skills Clusters
- Examples and questions based on real life nursing and healthcare examples
280 pages; ISBN 9781118448885
, or download in or
Title: Medicine Management Skills for Nurses
Author: Claire Boyd
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
The Better Man Project 2015 US$ 21.50 352 pages