Diagnosis and Management
Do you want to be up to date on the latest concepts ofdiagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from disorders of thepituitary gland?
Are you looking for an expert guide to the best clinicalmanagement?
If so, this is the book for you, providing a full analysis ofpituitary disorder management from acromegaly to Addison’sDisease; from Cushing’s Disease to hypopituitarism; fromhormone disorders to hormone replacement
Well-illustrated throughout and with contributions from leadingspecialists in pituitary disease, inside you’ll findcomprehensive and expert coverage, including:
- Diagnosing pituitary disease
- Management options for each disorder
- Complications that can occur
- Psychological and psychosocial effects of pituitarydisease
- What outcomes you and your patients can expect over thelong term
- Current research and clinical trials related to pituitarydisease
Pituitary Disorders: Diagnosis and Management is theperfect clinical tool for physicians and health care providers frommany related disciplines, and an essential companion for the bestquality management of pituitary patients.
376 pages; ISBN 9781118559376
, or download in or
Title: Pituitary Disorders
Author: Edward Laws; Shereen Ezzat; Sylvia Asa; Linda Rio
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages