Reflective Practice and Professional Development
The book includes:
- traditional approaches to reflective practice
- how to enhance the effectiveness of reflective practice
- putting reflective practice in context
- how reflective practice can improve attainment for students and staff
- an Appendix of useful resources.
With case studies and examples of relective practice from trainee teachers and from students studying across a range of Education courses, this book equips the reader to develop their own reflective practice framework. Relevant also to practitioners working across the children's workforce, it encourages personal and professional development for the whole range of professionals working in education and care.
Peter Tarrant is a Teaching Fellow at the Moray House School of Education, University of Edinburgh.
232 pages; ISBN 9781446290279
, or download in or
Title: Reflective Practice and Professional Development
Author: Peter Tarrant
A Teacher's Guide to Change 2009 US$ 33.95 177 pages
Business Management for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 43.00 602 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Standard Digital Edition Coursebook 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
The Dreamkeepers 2013 US$ 22.95 256 pages