Reflective Practice and Professional Development
The book includes:
- traditional approaches to reflective practice
- how to enhance the effectiveness of reflective practice
- putting reflective practice in context
- how reflective practice can improve attainment for students and staff
- an Appendix of useful resources.
With case studies and examples of relective practice from trainee teachers and from students studying across a range of Education courses, this book equips the reader to develop their own reflective practice framework. Relevant also to practitioners working across the children's workforce, it encourages personal and professional development for the whole range of professionals working in education and care.
Peter Tarrant is a Teaching Fellow at the Moray House School of Education, University of Edinburgh.
232 pages; ISBN 9781446290279
, or download in or
Title: Reflective Practice and Professional Development
Author: Peter Tarrant
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages