The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Neuroscience Pretest Self-Assessment and Review
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 1 without actually taking it!
Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1, PreTest asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. You’ll find 500 clinical-vignette style questions and answers along with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers. The content has been reviewed by students who recently passed their exams, so you know you are studying the most relevant and up-to-date material possible. No other study guide targets what you really need to know in order to pass like PreTest!
- 500 clinical-vignette style questions and robust answers
- "High Yield Facts" section pinpoints must know content for the shelf exam
- Anatomical illustrations test your knowledge on neuroanatomy
- MRIs and CTs incorporate clinical knowledge of the nervous system
400 pages; ISBN 9780071791083
, or download in or
More from this author
- Neuroscience2007US$ 27.95386 pages
- Neuroscience Pretest Self-Assessment and Review, Seventh Edition2010US$ 34.00415 pages
Essentials of Nonprescription Medications and Devices 2009 US$ 40.00 241 pages
Professionalism in Medicine 2009 US$ 34.00 482 pages