The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Neuroscience Pretest Self-Assessment and Review, 8th Edition
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 1 without actually taking it!
Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1, PreTest asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. You’ll find 500 clinical-vignette style questions and answers along with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers. The content has been reviewed by students who recently passed their exams, so you know you are studying the most relevant and up-to-date material possible. No other study guide targets what you really need to know in order to pass like PreTest!
- 500 clinical-vignette style questions and robust answers
- "High Yield Facts" section pinpoints must know content for the shelf exam
- Anatomical illustrations test your knowledge on neuroanatomy
- MRIs and CTs incorporate clinical knowledge of the nervous system
400 pages; ISBN 9780071791083
, or download in or
More from this author
- Neuroscience2001US$ 24.95298 pages
- Neuroscience PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Sixth Edition2007US$ 29.95386 pages
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages