The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Acoustic Array Systems
Theory, Implementation, and Application
Presents a unified framework of far-field and near-field array techniques for noise source identification and sound field visualization, from theory to application.
Acoustic Array Systems: Theory, Implementation, and Application provides an overview of microphone array technology with applications in noise source identification and sound field visualization. In the comprehensive treatment of microphone arrays, the topics covered include an introduction to the theory, far-field and near-field array signal processing algorithms, practical implementations, and common applications: vehicles, computing and communications equipment, compressors, fans, and household appliances, and hands-free speech. The author concludes with other emerging techniques and innovative algorithms.
- Encompasses theoretical background, implementation considerations and application know-how
- Shows how to tackle broader problems in signal processing, control, and transudcers
- Covers both farfield and nearfield techniques in a balanced way
- Introduces innovative algorithms including equivalent source imaging (NESI) and high-resolution nearfield arrays
- Selected code examples available for download for readers to practice on their own
- Presentation slides available for instructor use
A valuable resource for Postgraduates and researchers in acoustics, noise control engineering, audio engineering, and signal processing.
536 pages; ISBN 9780470828373
Download in or
Title: Acoustic Array Systems
Author: Mingsian R. Bai; Jeong-Guon Ih; Jacob Benesty