Microsoft Excel 2013 Step by Step
The smart way to learn Excel 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage, analyze, and present data with Excel 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and companion eBook.
Discover how to:
- Work with Excel 2013 in touch mode
- Write formulas, create macros, and organize data
- Present data visually and add images to worksheets
- Consolidate multiple sets of data into a single workbook
- Analyze data using the Quick Analysis Lens
- Collaborate with colleagues and present workbooks online
Title: Microsoft Excel 2013 Step by Step
Author: Curtis D. Frye
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages