The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Access 2013
The easy, visual way to learn this popular database program
Part of the Office 2013 productivity suite, Access enables you to organize, present, analyze, and share data on a network or over the web. With this Visual guide to show you how, you'll master the fundamentals of this robust database application in no time. Clear, step-by-step instructions are illustrated with full-color screen shots that show exactly what you should see on your screen. Learn to enter new records; create, edit, and design tables and forms; develop queries that generate specific reports; add smart tags to your tables; and much more.
- While it is the most widely used database application, Access is not particularly intuitive; the Visual system's two-page lessons and full-color screen shots make this complex software easier to learn
- Concise, step-by-step instructions and clear illustrations show you exactly what to expect
- Covers scores of tasks, including entering and setting up new records, organizing and sharing data, designing tables and forms, and generating reports
- Shows how to perform more complex operations, such as finding dependencies between database objects and adding smart tags to tables
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Access 2013 uses clear steps and high-resolution screen images to get you up and running with this popular database program.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118705339
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Business Software