HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers
HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers will show you how to:
- Add interactivity and media to your sites using the Canvas and Audio and Video APIs.
- Make your web applications work offline, understand client side storage options using web storage, and work with local files using the File API.
- Use the Communication API and Web Sockets for easier communication between server and client.
Other topics include multithreading with Web Workers, understanding the new input types, using Geolocation, and enhancing your web forms and views with CSS3. All major browsers already support HTML5 to varying degrees and are aggressively working to provide full-fledged standardized support. Start using HTML5 in your projects today, and build future-ready web applications that take advantage of the exciting features that HTML5 has to offer.
377 pages; ISBN 9781430247203
, or download in
Title: HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers
Author: Bipin Joshi
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Information Technology