The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Everything Guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Learn Positive and Mindful Techniques to Change Negative Behaviors
A step-by-step guide to a positive outlook and a happier life!
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a popular method of therapeutic treatment that involves examining both your thoughts and your actions. Proven to be an effective treatment for anxiety, depression, and eating and mood disorders, CBT helps you change dysfunctional emotions and thinking into positive, mindful, and compassionate behavior--toward yourself and others. The Everything Guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an informed but sensitive beginner's guide to this process, offering guidance on:
- How CBT works as a treatment program.
- Transforming negative thoughts into positive actions.
- CBT and anxiety, depression, and mood disorders.
- Using CBT to advance professionally.
- Setting positive, attainable goals.
- Developing a solid and helpful feedback system.
304 pages; ISBN 9781440556722
, or download in
More from this author
- The Everything Guide to Raising a Toddler2011US$ 15.95306 pages
- The Everything Parent's Guide to Positive Discipline2011US$ 15.95304 pages