The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Practical Design of Magnetostatic Structure Using Numerical Simulation
- Presents a clear introduction to magnet technology, followed by basic theories, numerical analysis, and practical applications
- Emphasizes the latest developments in magnet design, including MRI systems
- Provides comprehensive numerical techniques that provide solutions to practical problems
- Introduces the latest computation techniques for optimizing and characterizing the magnetostatic structure design
- Well organized and adaptable by researchers, engineers, lecturers, and students
- Appendix available on the Wiley Companion Website
As a comprehensive treatment of the topic, Practical Design of Magnetostatic Structure Using Numerical Simulation is ideal for researchers in the field of magnets and their applications, materials scientists, structural engineers, and graduate students in electrical engineering. The book will also better equip mechanical engineers and aerospace engineers.
496 pages; ISBN 9781118398173
Download in or