The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Genius in Disguise
Harold Ross of The New Yorker
This hugely entertaining biography of the founding editor of The New Yorker tells the diverting story of how Ross and the brilliant group of people he gathered around him--including James Thurber, Charles Addams, Dorothy Parker, and John O'Hara--devised the formula that made the magazine such a popular and critical success. Photos & cartoons.
Random House Publishing Group; April 2013
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Literary history > Biography
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Theory. Philosophy. Esthetics
- Biography & Autobiography > Business
- Business > Industries