Now in a new Fourth Edition that incorporates the most recent changes in pharmacy practice, Dr. Zatz's Pharmaceutical Calculations presents a logical, programmed format that builds mastery of important concepts and techniques quickly and efficiently. Used successfully by pharmacy students and professionals for over twenty years, this classic text encourages an active learning approach to tackling and solving calculation problems.
This Fourth Edition features the most up-to-date coverage available today, including:
- New concepts introduced sequentially, encouraging mastery of each concept before moving to the next
- Specific learning objectives and review questions that measure progress in each chapter
- An emphasis on dimensional analysis and direct approaches to problem solving
- Problems and solutions that reflect professional accuracy requirements
- New chapters on isotonicity, intravenous fluids, and nutritional calculations
Pharmaceutical Calculations, Fourth Edition reflects the clinical emphasis today's pharmaceutical education requires and effectively teaches how to do the computations required in current practice. This clear, comprehensive resource presents a highly practical description of pharmaceutical calculations that focuses on day-to-day professional needs. It is an ideal primary text for students of pharmacy as well as an invaluable reference for professionals.
, or download in
Title: Pharmaceutical Calculations
Author: Joel L. Zatz; Maria Glaucia Teixeira