The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Principles and Practice of Stress Management, Third Edition
Structured for optimal use as a clinical reference and text, this comprehensive work reviews effective stress management techniques and their applications for treating psychological problems and enhancing physical health and performance. Leading experts present in-depth descriptions of progressive relaxation, hypnosis, biofeedback, meditation, cognitive methods, and other therapies. Tightly edited chapters examine each method's theoretical and empirical underpinnings and provide step-by-step guidelines for assessment and implementation, illustrated with detailed case examples. The volume also explains basic mechanisms of stress and relaxation and offers research-based guidance for improving treatment outcomes.
734 pages; ISBN 9781606238288
, or download in
More Body Mind
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition 2009 US$ 10.99 1 pages
How the World Sees You 2014 US$ 16.99 256 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Personal health and hygiene
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Medicine > Holistic Medicine
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Social Science > Social Work
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation