The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Nikon D5200 For Dummies
Invaluable photography advice for D5200 beginners
The Nikon D5200 is one of Nikon's most advanced cameras offered in the entry-level line of dSLRs. This book goes beyond the user's manual to deliver a helpful introduction to the basic photo skills needed in order to get great shots from the D5200. Assuming no prior dSLR knowledge, veteran author Julie Adair King offers you a tour of the camera body with this full-color book as she presents you with a hands-on how-to on all the features of the D5200. Packed with pics, this fun and friendly guide offers unique inspiration for capturing your own memorable images.
- Helps you get an accurate feel for the camera, shooting in Auto mode, and managing playback options
- Walks you through adjusting settings to get better results from exposure, lighting, focus, and color
- Includes a full chapter on video mode
- Addresses sending images to a computer for organizing, editing, and sharing
- Demonstrates how to put the pieces together to get better portraits, action shots, and outdoor shots in any sort of light.
- Shares tips on the most common edits needed to improve shots
Featuring an abundance of useful tips, this helpful guide encourages you to take control of your Nikon 5200 to get the photos you want.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118530603
, or download in or
More from this author
The Art of Photography 2010 US$ 19.95 365 pages
Studio and Outside Broadcast Camerawork 2001 US$ 45.95 272 pages