Center of the Universe Too
A Look at Life from the Lighter Side
Another look at Life from the Lighter Side
… for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17, NKJV)
In the anticipated sequel to Bill Johnson’s first compilation of humorous stories and insightful experiences, Center of the Universe Too shares the heart of a pastor who loves God, enjoys life, and will have you doing the same.
You are treated to 85 treasures in short story form. From late-night encounters in God’s electric presence and exploding briefcases to stewarding the remote control mantle and a powerful prophetic word continuing to be fulfilled, these unique stories seamlessly blend the extraordinary and common.
A leading voice in the global church, pastor Bill warmly invites you to journey alongside him, introducing the Charismatic mafia of the 1987 conference circuit, rabbit hunting, sweater shopping, (painless) ice cream feasting, zealous sleeping, big-brained cousins, and an attack goose.
Get ready to think, laugh, and believe for the impossible in a place where the everyday and supernatural collide—the Center of the Universe.
192 pages; ISBN 9780768485752
, or download in
Title: Center of the Universe Too
Author: Bill Johnson
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Devotional exercises
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Julian, of Norwich, b. 1343
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Christianity > Pentecostalism