The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Flash is fading fast as Canvas continues to climb. The second edition of this popular book gets you started with HTML5 Canvas by showing you how to build interactive multimedia applications. You’ll learn how to draw, render text, manipulate images, and create animation—all in the course of building an interactive web game throughout the book.
- Create and modify 2D drawings, text, and bitmap images
- Use algorithms for math-based movement and physics interactions
- Incorporate and manipulate video, and add audio
- Build a basic framework for creating a variety of games
- Use bitmaps and tile sheets to develop animated game graphics
- Go mobile: build web apps and then modify them for iOS devices
- Explore ways to use Canvas for 3D and multiplayer game applications
750 pages; ISBN 9781449335878
, or download in or