The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The One Page Financial Plan
Everything You Need to Successfully Manage Your Money and Invest for Wealth Creation
In The One Page Financial Plan, CEO and financial advisor Sam Henderson gives you a straightforward process for tailoring a financial plan that meets all your goals and needs. In fact, everything you need to comprehensively manage your money and create wealth can fit on one page.
A comprehensive, step-by-step handbook for getting the most out of your money, The One Page Financial Plan is the perfect tool for managing your assets effectively, whether you're a young person just starting out, or an experienced professional preparing for retirement. You'll learn to manage your money, navigate tax laws, plan for the future, and much more—all in the easiest manner you can imagine.
- Offers simple, straightforward financial planning advice appropriate for anyone at any age
- Written by Sam Henderson, CEO and Senior Financial Adviser at Henderson Maxwell
- Includes the latest advice on money management and wealth creation
Whether you're 26 or 62, you shouldn’t wait to take care of your money and plan for the future. The One Page Financial Plan makes taking control of finances as easy as one, two, three.
344 pages; ISBN 9781118588505
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Standardization. Simplification. Waste
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Management of special enterprises
- Business > Personal Finance