The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
Get up to speed on Microsoft Project 2013 and learn how to manage projects large and small. This crystal-clear book not only guides you step-by-step through Project 2013’s new features, it also gives you real-world guidance: how to prep a project before touching your PC, and which Project tools will keep you on target. With this Missing Manual, you’ll go from project manager to Project master.
The important stuff you need to know
- Learn Project 2013 inside out. Get hands-on instructions for the Standard and Professional editions.
- Start with a project management primer. Discover what it takes to handle a project successfully.
- Build and refine your plan. Put together your team, schedule, and budget.
- Achieve the results you want. Build realistic schedules with Project, and learn how to keep costs under control.
- Track your progress. Measure your performance, make course corrections, and manage changes.
- Create attractive reports. Communicate clearly to stakeholders and team members using charts, tables, and dashboards.
- Use Project’s power tools. Customize Project’s features and views, and transfer info via the cloud, using Microsoft SkyDrive.
810 pages; ISBN 9781449357924
, or download in or
More from this author
- Microsoft Project 2010 Inside Out2011US$ 43.99
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages