Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
Get up to speed on Microsoft Project 2013 and learn how to manage projects large and small. This crystal-clear book not only guides you step-by-step through Project 2013’s new features, it also gives you real-world guidance: how to prep a project before touching your PC, and which Project tools will keep you on target. With this Missing Manual, you’ll go from project manager to Project master.
The important stuff you need to know
- Learn Project 2013 inside out. Get hands-on instructions for the Standard and Professional editions.
- Start with a project management primer. Discover what it takes to handle a project successfully.
- Build and refine your plan. Put together your team, schedule, and budget.
- Achieve the results you want. Build realistic schedules with Project, and learn how to keep costs under control.
- Track your progress. Measure your performance, make course corrections, and manage changes.
- Create attractive reports. Communicate clearly to stakeholders and team members using charts, tables, and dashboards.
- Use Project’s power tools. Customize Project’s features and views, and transfer info via the cloud, using Microsoft SkyDrive.
810 pages; ISBN 9781449357924
, or download in or
Title: Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
Author: Bonnie Biafore
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages