The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Managing the Demand-Supply Chain
Value Innovations for Customer Satisfaction
Combining an intensive focus on customer/marketplace demands with innovative technology tools developed to execute demand chain planning, Managing the Demand-Supply Chain sets forth a powerful new model for fulfilling customer demand in the best possible way. Four of the world's leading demand chain researchers and implementers demonstrate how select high-tech companies, such as Nokia and Dell, have used the demand chain approach to differentiate their value offerings and delight their customers.
The authors introduce three exciting new demand chain tools. "Demand breakpoint" identifies the point where value is significantly changed by operations; "value offering point" or VOP is the catalyst to demand chain activity; and "microcosms" executes demand chain strategies. The authors show managers how to use these tools to implement technology solutions that drive top performance.
Special features of Managing the Demand-Supply Chain include:
- The best thinking from acknowledged leaders in the field
- An extended case study of Nokia's successful demand chain management implementation
- Numerous sidebars detailing real-world implementation issues
Managing the Demand-Supply Chain is an indispensable resource for managers who want to optimize operational effectiveness, spur innovation, and achieve and sustain excellence in exceeding customer expectations.
271 pages; ISBN 9780471013761
, or download in
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Industrial policy
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Marketing > Telemarketing
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Production & Operations Management
- Business > Purchasing & Buying
- Business > Distribution