The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Special Edition Using Java 2, Enterprise Edition, Adobe Reader
Java 2 Enterprise Edition is a combination of Java-related technologies including Java Server Pages, Servlets, and Enterprise Java Beans. Working together these “pieces” make Java a viable solution for enterprise-scale applications. "SE Using J2EE" starts with a section covering the core J2EE components and how they fit into the overall application architecture. The book then builds off this foundation to explore the practical applications of J2EE including incorporating XML into J2EE, creating wireless Web applications, network programming with J2EE, managing security and encryption, object programming with Serialization and Reflection, and programming Java applets in the enterprise. Later chapters discuss alternative approaches to solving problems in J2EE applications including debugging, decompiling and disassembly. The book finishes with a useful reference section discussing each of the core J2EE APIs.
Title: Special Edition Using Java 2, Enterprise Edition, Adobe Reader
Author: Mark Wutka
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Java
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Programming