The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Special Edition Using Microsoft Excel 2002, Adobe Reader
There is a focus on applying real-world techniques to solve everyday business problems in this edition. It will provide the most extensive coverage ever found in one book on Microsoft Excel's functions, as well as professional modeling, charting, and formula techniques. No other Excel book on the market provides as much essential intermediate to advanced-level coverage.
Topics covered will include:
- Building Charts with Excel
- Professional Charting techniques
- Using Formulas and Functions
- Using PivotTables & PivotCharts
- Creating Gantt Charts
- Combining Excel with Other Office Applications
975 pages; ISBN 9780768656145
, or download in
More from this author
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice, Adobe Reader2006US$ 23.99335 pages