The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Network Architecture & Design "A Field Guide for IT Professionals", Adobe Reader
Network Architecture and Design takes readers through every phase of a new project from client meetings, site surveys, data collection and interpretation, documentation to actually designing and implementing the network according to spec. The discussion includes:
- An overview of LAN and WAN topologies
- Coverage of NOS (Novell Operating System)
- Integration of the client operating system (this 50% of network architecture is often overlooked in similar titles)
- Connectivity Devices
- Implementing Remote Access
- Internet connectivity
- Network Monitoring
In addition, the author has prepared a sample of client documentation, a glossary of terms and a trouble shooting quick reference guide.
More from this author
- Sams Teach Yourself Cisco Routers in 21 Days2001US$ 31.99526 pages
- Sams Teach Yourself Routing in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader2002US$ 23.99396 pages