The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Tips, Tutorials and Code, Adobe Reader
With a foreword by Microsoft's Mark Anders, Professional ASP.NET consists of 19 chapters written by seven of today's leading experts in ASP.NET. These authors are professional developers who create ASP.NET applications, teach, run well-known ASP.NET Web sites, either within or outside of Microsoft. The tutorial framework for each chapter includes:
- A brief introduction, explaining the concept.
- A code example, illustrating the concept.
- A piece-by-piece explanation of the code.
Most examples employ VB.NET, but there are also additional C# examples within each chapter, and all of the example programs will be available at the book's web site in both VB.NET and C#.
The code examples in this book are based upon the ASP.NET Beta2 specifications, a functionally complete version of the software.
More from this author
- Sams Teach Yourself Active Server Pages 3.0 in 21 Days2000US$ 31.99799 pages
- ASP.NET Data Web Controls Kick Start, Adobe Reader2003US$ 27.99430 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages