The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Sams Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML and XHTML in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML & XHTML in 21 Days, Third Edition is a new edition of the best-selling Laura Lemay book that started the whole HTML/Web publishing phenomenon. The entire book has been revised and refined to freshen up its appearance and to bring it up to date with current Web publishing practices and technologies. Yet the book's original style, off-beat humor, and popular learning techniques will be retained and developed. This edition of the book includes coverage of the latest developments in HTML and Web publishing, including the effects of XHTML 1.0 and 1.1 on Web publishing practices, the new generation of browsers from Microsoft and Netscape, improvements and changes in Web publishing tools, and developments in Web scripting and programming.
More from this author
- Sams Teach Yourself Perl in 21 Days, Adobe Reader2002US$ 35.99698 pages
- Sams Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML and CSS in One Hour a Day2006US$ 35.99845 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design