The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Risk Management Process
Business Strategy and Tactics
Focusing on educating readers on how to integrate risk management with corporate business strategy-not just on hedging practices—The Risk Management Process is the first financial risk management book that combines a detailed, big picture discussion of firm-wide risk management with a comprehensive discussion of derivatives-based hedging strategies and tactics.
An essential component of any corporate business strategy today, risk management has become a mainstream business process at the highest level of the world's largest financial institutions, corporations, and investment management groups. Addressing the need for a well-balanced book on the subject, respected leader and teacher on the subject Christopher Culp has produced a well-balanced, comprehensive reference text for a broad audience of financial institutions and agents, nonfinancial corporations, and institutional investors.
625 pages; ISBN 9780471151241
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Risk in industry. Risk management
- Business > Corporate Finance
- Business > Planning & Forecasting
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Investments & Securities
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Risk Management
- Business > Budgeting