The Complete Book of Data Anonymization
From Planning to Implementation
The Complete Book of Data Anonymization: From Planning to Implementation supplies a 360-degree view of data privacy protection using data anonymization. It examines data anonymization from both a practitioner's and a program sponsor's perspective. Discussing analysis, planning, setup, and governance, it illustrates the entire process of adapting and implementing anonymization tools and programs.
Part I of the book begins by explaining what data anonymization is. It describes how to scope a data anonymization program as well as the challenges involved when planning for this initiative at an enterprisewide level.
Part II describes the different solution patterns and techniques available for data anonymization. It explains how to select a pattern and technique and provides a phased approach towards data anonymization for an application.
A cutting-edge guide to data anonymization implementation, this book delves far beyond data anonymization techniques to supply you with the wide-ranging perspective required to ensure comprehensive protection against misuse of data.
251 pages; ISBN 9781439877319
, or download in
Title: The Complete Book of Data Anonymization
Author: Balaji Raghunathan
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer security
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Security