The Complete Book of Data Anonymization
From Planning to Implementation
With more and more regulations focusing on protection of data privacy and prevention of misuse of personal data, anonymization of sensitive data is becoming a critical need for corporate and governmental organizations. This book provides a comprehensive view of data anonymization both from a program sponsor’s perspective as well as a practitioner’s. The special focus on implementation of data anonymization across the enterprise makes this a valuable reference book for large data anonymization implementation programs.
—Prasad Joshi, Vice President, Infosys Labs, Infosys Ltd.
This book on data anonymization could not have come at a better time, given the rapid adoption of outsourcing within enterprises and an ever increasing growth of business data. This book is a must read for enterprise data architects and data managers grappling with the problem of balancing the needs of application outsourcing with the requirements for strong data privacy.
—Dr. Pramod Varma, Chief Architect, Unique Identification Authority of India
251 pages; ISBN 9781439877319
, or download in
Title: The Complete Book of Data Anonymization
Author: Balaji Raghunathan
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer security
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Security