Smart Things to Know About Partnerships
This new volume in the series guides readers through the benefits and pitfalls of corporate alliances. From choosing a partner to matching cultures, goals, aspirations, and resources; from dealing with conflict to building competitive advantage in order to access new markets, technologies, and knowledge, this is a unique guide to the power of collaboration.
The Smart Things series has established a reputation as a first-choice for hassled executives who want to stay in touch with the latest thinking. Each book delivers a sharp introduction to the basics as well as sharing experience and tips from the gurus on the frontiers of the field. Its innovative "build-your-own-book" format and design create an unforgettable learning experience.
238 pages; ISBN 9781841125602
, or download in
Title: Smart Things to Know About Partnerships
Author: John Mariotti
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Corporate Alliances & Partnerships
- Business > Strategic Planning