The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Smart Things to Know About Partnerships
This new volume in the series guides readers through the benefits and pitfalls of corporate alliances. From choosing a partner to matching cultures, goals, aspirations, and resources; from dealing with conflict to building competitive advantage in order to access new markets, technologies, and knowledge, this is a unique guide to the power of collaboration.
The Smart Things series has established a reputation as a first-choice for hassled executives who want to stay in touch with the latest thinking. Each book delivers a sharp introduction to the basics as well as sharing experience and tips from the gurus on the frontiers of the field. Its innovative "build-your-own-book" format and design create an unforgettable learning experience.
238 pages; ISBN 9781841125602
, or download in
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Corporate Alliances & Partnerships
- Business > Strategic Planning