The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Resident Readiness Internal Medicine
ARE YOU READY? GET RESIDENT READY.
Inspired by the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine's popular course, Resident Readiness: Internal Medicine prepares you for success during your medical internship. Inside is a full range of clinical scenarios you may experience during your internal medicine residency, supported by comprehension questions with detailed answer explanations and tips to remember. You will also learn the clinical problem-solving process so you can think quickly on your feet, especially when time is critical. With the book's step-by-step guidance, you will gain the confidence you need to perform at your best on Day One of your residency.
Beyond treating your patient, Resident Readiness prepares you to
- Deal successfully with emergencies on the floor
- Safely hand off patients
- Handle call
- Discharge and follow up with your patients
- Smooth your transition and be ready for residency
- Case-based approach brings your readiness to the next level
- Targets what you really need to know to care for patients on day one
544 pages; ISBN 9780071779937
, or download in or
More from this author
- Psychiatry PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, Thirteenth Edition2012US$ 33.00304 pages
- Case Files Psychiatry, Fourth Edition2012US$ 35.00494 pages
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages