Ti-84 Plus Graphing Calculator For Dummies
Get up-to-speed on the functionality of your TI-84 Plus calculator
Completely revised to cover the latest updates to the TI-84 Plus calculators, this bestselling guide will help you become the most savvy TI-84 Plus user in the classroom! Exploring the standard device, the updated device with USB plug and upgraded memory (the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition), and the upcoming color screen device, this book provides you with clear, understandable coverage of the TI-84's updated operating system.
- Details the new apps that are available for download to the calculator via the USB cable
- Walks you through menus and basic arithmetic
- Addresses graphing and analyzing functions as well as probability and statistics functions
- Explains how to use the calculator for geometry
- Reviews communicating with PCs and other calculators
TI-84 Plus Graphic Calculator For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the perfect solution for getting comfortable with the new line of TI-84 calculators!
336 pages; ISBN 9781118592885
, or download in
Title: Ti-84 Plus Graphing Calculator For Dummies
Author: McCalla; C. C. Edwards
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages