The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well
The written word was a great achievement in human history don’t give up on it just yet! The Complete Idiot’s Guide[rm] to Writing Well is the writing book you’ve been waiting for everything you need to know to make writing of any kind as easy as thinking or speaking. In this Complete Idiot’s Guide[rm], you’ll get:
- Expert advice on making your writing as clear, persuasive and painless! as possible, whether it’s a thank-you note, a school paper, or an executive briefing.
- Easy-to-follow guidelines on structure, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, and style.
- No-nonsense advice on figuring out the three hardest parts of any writing the beginning, middle, and end!
- Terrific tips on minimizing the time and energy taken up by tasks like research (including on the Internet), note-taking, proofreading, and more.
475 pages; ISBN 9781429526579
, or download in
More from this author
- The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Spanish Phrases, 3rd Edition2003US$ 9.95259 pages
- French I2001US$ 12.99210 pages