The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Lessons from the Cyberspace Classroom
The Realities of Online Teaching
Authors Rena Palloff and Keith Pratt have written a comprehensive reference for faculty to use to hone their skills as online instructors and for students to use to become more effective online learners. Filled with numerous examples from actual online courses and insights from teachers and students, Lessons from the Cyberspace Classroom covers the entire online teaching process. This essential guide offers helpful suggestions for dealing with such critical issues as evaluating effective courseware, working with online classroom dynamics, addressing the needs of the online student, making the transition to online teaching, and promoting the development of the learning community.
More from this author
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Teaching (Principles and practice)
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education
- Business > Education