The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
PowerPC System Architecture
The second half of the book examines the PowerPC 601 processor as an example, exploring how the processor fits, adheres to, and deviates from the PowerPC processor specification. In addition, a detailed discussion of the bus structure and transaction protocol used by the 60x processors is provided. If you design or test hardware or software that involves PowerPC systems, PowerPC System Architecture is an essential, time-saving tool.
The PC System Architecture Series features step-by-step descriptions and instructions and accessible illustrations that enable a wide range of readers to easily understand difficult hardware topics. The authors, expert hardware training consultants for clients including IBM, Intel, Compaq, and Dell, have mastered the art of pinpointing and succinctly explaining just the critical information that PC programmers, software and hardware designers, and engineers need to know and leaving out the rest. The result is an exciting series of books that will enable readers of a wide range of backgrounds to make immediate gains in programming productivity.
635 pages; ISBN 9780201409901
, or download in
More from this author
- Pentium Processor System Architecture, Second Edition1995US$ 9.95464 pages
- ISA System Architecture, Third Edition1995US$ 14.95544 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors > PowerPC microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > PET
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware
- Computers > Programming
- Computers > Computer Architecture