The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
PCI System Architecture, Fourth Edition
Key Topics include:
This book also examines the VLSI Technology VL82C59x chipset to illustrate an example PCI bus implementation.
If you design or test hardware or software that involves the PCI bus, PCI System Architecture is an essential, time-saving tool.
The PC System Architecture Series is a crisply written and comprehensive set of guides to the most important PC hardware standards. Each title explains from a programmer's perspective the architecture, features, and operations of systems built using one particular type of chip or hardware specification.
834 pages; ISBN 9780201309744
, or download in
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer architecture
- Computers > Hardware
- Computers > Computer Architecture