The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
PCI System Architecture, Fourth Edition
Key Topics include:
This book also examines the VLSI Technology VL82C59x chipset to illustrate an example PCI bus implementation.
If you design or test hardware or software that involves the PCI bus, PCI System Architecture is an essential, time-saving tool.
The PC System Architecture Series is a crisply written and comprehensive set of guides to the most important PC hardware standards. Each title explains from a programmer's perspective the architecture, features, and operations of systems built using one particular type of chip or hardware specification.
834 pages; ISBN 9780201309744
, or download in
More from this author
- Pentium Processor System Architecture, Second Edition1995US$ 9.95464 pages
- InfiniBand Network Architecture2002US$ 32.951276 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer architecture
- Computers > Hardware
- Computers > Computer Architecture