The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
PCI System Architecture, Fourth Edition
Key Topics include:
This book also examines the VLSI Technology VL82C59x chipset to illustrate an example PCI bus implementation.
If you design or test hardware or software that involves the PCI bus, PCI System Architecture is an essential, time-saving tool.
The PC System Architecture Series is a crisply written and comprehensive set of guides to the most important PC hardware standards. Each title explains from a programmer's perspective the architecture, features, and operations of systems built using one particular type of chip or hardware specification.
834 pages; ISBN 9780201309744
, or download in
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer architecture
- Computers > Hardware
- Computers > Computer Architecture