The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Routledge Handbook of Regionalism & Federalism
This Handbook draws together the main theoretical themes of this current research and provides a comprehensive overview of regionalism and federalism in contemporary global politics. It covers evolving forms of federalism and regionalism in all parts of the world and features a comprehensive range of case studies by leading international scholars.
640 pages; ISBN 9781136727696
, or download in or
More from this author
- Albania and the European Union2007US$ 27.50288 pages
- The Oxford Handbook of Local and Regional Democracy in Europe2010US$ 54.99816 pages
More Political Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > International Relations