The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Palm Enterprise Applications
A Wiley Tech Brief
Palm Enterprise Applications offers a comprehensive look at the past, present, and future of the Palm Computing platform in the enterprise. Author Ray Rischpater provides detailed descriptions of the available hardware and software, development tools, and development practices. In clear, easy-to-understand terms, Rischpater also shows how to customize the Palm Computing platform to meet the specialized requirements of your company and explains how to write new applications to meet these needs. And all of this information is tied together with the help of real-world case studies that follow successful corporate deployments of Palm computing devices.
As you read through this book, you'll discover how to:
- Choose the right Palm computing devices to meet the needs of your organization
- Use available software to solve a wide array of information management problems
- Connect Palm computing devices to the rest of your enterprise
- Use the latest tools to write new applications that run on the Palm Computing platform
- Obtain a custom application for the Palm Computing platform that specifically meets your needs
Focused on the needs of the corporate IT and business manager, the Tech Briefs series provides in-depth information on a new or emerging technology, solutions, and vendor offerings available in the marketplace. With their accessible approach, these books will help you get quickly up-to-speed on a topic so that you can effectively compete, grow, and better serve your customers.
209 pages; ISBN 9780471437604
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > PET
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > PalmPilot
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Networking