The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
44 Ways to Revitalize the Women's Organization
He provides thought-provoking questions to ponder and examines many crucial elements of women's fellowhips - such as organizational policies, group size and program mix.
Schaller affirms the exceptional value of women's fellowhips and the vital contribution they can make to the church, to the community, and to the support and sustenance of the members themselves.
133 pages; ISBN 9780687030279
, or download in
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical church work. > Women in church work
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Young Women's Christian Associations
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration > Church Growth & Attendance
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Devotional
- Religion > Institutions & Organizations
- Religion > Spirituality
- Religion > Theology
- Social Science > Women's Studies