Can We Talk?
Sharing Your Faith in a Pre-Christian World
* Lively and direct writing style that offers a clear, user-friendly guide to sharing one's personal faith.
* Illustrations and examples are drawn from both the North American context and the context outside North America.
* Focused on the crucial and difficult task of communication the gospel to persons who have not grown up with the language and symbolism of the church.
* The reader will understand that efforts to communicate the gospel to persons unfamiliar with the terminology and concepts must first identify a common middle ground from which to begin and how to indentify that middle ground.
* The reader will learn the basic tools for communicating the gospel.
* The reader will learn for deep questions and will learn how to relate the life-changing message of the gospel to those questions.
98 pages; ISBN 9780687065554
, or download in
Title: Can We Talk?
Author: Robert Tuttle