A Practical Guide to Radio & TV
Media Production is an introductory guide to radio, TV and film production techniques. Illuminating the step by step process from conception to delivery, from the initial brainstorms, through planning, research and editing, this book creates a guided structure to help students learn about media production. Aimed at those producing radio, film or TV productions for the first time, this book offers relevant advice which takes account of the context in which students work and the type of equipment available to them. Supported by online resources, this textbook provides templates, notes and exercises to help students prepare for their own productions, as well as a video and audio library showcasing techniques, interviews and behind the scenes industry footage.
272 pages; ISBN 9781136187063
Download in or
Title: Media Production
Author: Amanda Willett
More Current Events
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Broadcasting > Television broadcasts
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Media > Radio
- Media > Television
- Current Events > Mass Media